You can see the difference in how these characters were brought up clearly from the younger years. Harry if you remember has to be prompted to tell his name, most likely because the Dursley’s hated to acknowledge he is important. Ron, as an afterthought tells his name as though he always gets a head of himself and must be reminded all the time to tell others who he is. While Hermione recites her name as though she has walked up to so many kids trying to make friends, because her parents told her the easiest way to make friends is to introduce yourself. And finally Draco leads with his family name because it shows his pure blood status and sets him above the rest; it is what makes him important and special, and his last name is the only thing that matters. Yet in the end war does not care what your name is, it hurts without discrimination, and that is what the second gifs display all to well.
What if you walked past a dog and said “aw hi puppy” and the dog replied in a deep manly voice “hello”
- when parents blame their children for having mental health issues
- when parents make fun of their children for being anxious about things
- when parents yell at their children for not being able to cope with stress
- when parents punish their children for failing at things
- when parents get angry at their children because they werent able to fulfill adult responsiblities
they can all suck my dick